dilluns, 30 de maig del 2016

Italy


MY EXPERIENCE IN ITALY



My experience in italy has been unique for many reasons, one of the principal reason is stay with my friends,
At the beginning, the first two days the hotel we go was a shit but the hotel is not everything, the all we visit i liked because i could not imagine how are the buildings, for example the tower of pisa, the all of church etc..
The first day only visit the Tower of pisa and a lot of builds, the second day we visit Lucca a medieval town well preserve, this town it was very pretty and good ambient, I buy a Ice-cream it was very good, and then we go to bus for go another site,
The next day we go to Florencia, for me this is the best town we visited, because the Dome of Brunelleschi is so awesome, when i go up to dome I can saw all the city, when we finished visited this we go to eat, I eat a pizza and Ice-cream, at 17:00 we did a tour about all, this town have a lot of site to visited and it's so pretty.
The third day we go to Siena, here we dont do so much things because its a little town, but after Siena we went to another village at this place we had good time because we can visited all with a map and it is a incrdible village, for lucnh I eat the best pizza I ever tasted.
Finally the last city we go its Roma it took about 6 hours by bus this is the only i didn't like. In Roma we go visit the Vatican, this was amazing and incredible, after this I go with my friends for Roma and go eat in a Restaurant after this we have all the afternoon for visited, I will lose with a friend but after this we find my friends.
And for finish this travel we returned by boat but this was so bouring and wxiting in the same time, I never travel with boat but this is so epic but 2 days in the boat is so bouring, I do more friends from Andalucia, and it is fine.

Cap comentari:

Publica un comentari a l'entrada